We are looking for energetic, dog-loving workamper couples who own their own RV (TT, 5th-wheel or motor home). We ask for 20-25 hours per week from each couple based on 5 work days (two days off each week). The scope of work consists of the following:
- Lawn and landscape maintenance (weeding, mowing, leaf cleanup, etc)
- Cleaning cabins, rental trailers and bath house
- Setup for events, dinners and potlucks
- Office duties and check-in (Campground Master knowledge preferred)
- Trash pickup
- Site escort
As you can see, the work can be quite physical at times.
In addition to these general activities, we also seek workampers with specialty skills like small engine repair, carpentry, or general handyman abilities.
In return for workamping at 4PK, we offer the following:
- Full hook-up, fenced RV site (fits up to a 40 ft Class A or similar) - valued at $850 per month
- Full DirecTV package - valued at $50 per month
- Metered electric allowance starting at $70 per month - goes up to $85 per month
- Private workamper laundry room
- Free food at all catered events
- Access to all dog amenities and events
- Camp store discounts
- Tiered bonus system* - ~ $100 per month based on length of stay
- Lots of fun!!!
* If you work with us for at least three months (during season), you will receive a $300 bonus, six months is an additional $400, and the entire season (including pre-opening and closing) is an additional $500 bonus for a total of $1200 for the entire season (payments are per couple).
New workamper positions are available with as low as a 3 month (minimum) commitment. Shorter periods of time are available if you have workamped with us previously.
The total compensation package described above is nearly $1100 per month. If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you would like to pursue, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include pictures of yourself, your RV, and your dogs. Also, include a phone number so we can contact you. References are also appreciated.
We will get in touch with you after reviewing your resume and discuss the next steps.
Connie & Sandy