We are looking for energetic, dog-loving workampers who own their own RV (TT, 5th-wheel or motor home). We ask for 25 hours per week from each site based on 5 work days (two days off each week). The scope of work consists of the following:
- Lawn and landscape maintenance (weeding, mowing, leaf cleanup, etc)
- Cleaning cabins, rental trailers, yurts and bath house
- Setup for events, dinners and potlucks
- Office duties and check-in (CampSpot knowledge preferred)
- Trash pickup
- Site escort
As you can see, the work can be quite physical at times.
In addition to these general activities, we also seek workampers with specialty skills like small engine repair, carpentry, or general handyman abilities.
In return for workamping at 4PK, we offer the following:
- Full hook-up, fenced RV site (fits up to a 45 ft Class A or similar) - valued at $850 per month
- DISH Network Package
- Metered electric allowance starting at $70 per month - goes up to $85 per month
- Private workamper laundry room
- Free food at all catered events
- Access to all dog amenities and events
- Camp store discounts
- Tiered bonus system*
- Lots of fun!!!
* If you work with us for at least three months (during season), you will receive a $400 bonus, six months is an additional $500, and the entire season (including pre-opening and closing) is an additional $600 bonus for a total of $1500 for the entire season (payments are per site).
New workamper positions are available with as low as a 3 month (minimum) commitment. Shorter periods of time are available if you have workamped with us previously.
The total compensation package described above is > $1150 per month. If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you would like to pursue, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please include pictures of yourself, your RV, and your dogs. Also, include a phone number so we can contact you. References are also appreciated.
We will get in touch with you after reviewing your resume and discuss the next steps.